Happy New Year Guys!
Spend my last day of 2006 cookin bacon cheese pasta with my piggies and enjoy a movie and ending it off with tang yuan.. What can be better... =S kat sounds familiar? haa..
Watched Death Note over dinner and snacks,I love to stuff them with my food. muahaha... And I had to keep explaining to a kentang. Kentang hates L. But Ting loves him. I love Ryuk and Rem. Er Jo loves?? Misa?? *faint* after the movie I had to tell the excited piggies about the 2nd part. Piggies go and watch!
After movie and dinner (and snacks, of course), there were desserts next on the menu! So at 10.30pm, we went down to cook tang yuan..Tang Yuan symbolises for reunion... We made ginger sweet soup tang yuan! Yummy...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TPJC:To 03S16 and some of S14,My JC life will nv be that interesting without u guys.
To Bowling club seniors and frens, missing u guys so much. when are we bowling?
TKSS: Teachers and 1&2F,3&4K classmates, missing u guys, and also all the CCA leaders, we spent such wonderful time during the CCA leadership camp.
Time really zoom pass so fast. And I really cherish u guys. perhaps im someone bad at words. but I really care and I really loved u guys. awwww...
Shiat. Im feeling old. why is that so.=S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment