Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dear all...
I'm flying off to my motherland on the 9th..

Departure
SIN - CGK
Mon, 09 Oct 06 13:40 VF 503

Returned
CGK - SIN
Sat, 14 Oct 06 10:05 VF 502

And I'm taking the budget airline...
wanted to fly back singapore on the 13th...
but kinda Eerie coz its the Friday 13th..
Better be safe than sorry huh??

Dun miss me too much ya? =X
Haven't went back for more than 6 years...
Even the maids and workers there complained that they miss me...
how sweet.. haa..
Am I that lovable?

*guys dun puke*
*dun roll ur eyes*
*pout*

You take care...
"" oo+ 3~l@) 3>l@+ noh
U 3 better take care ar
Jo eat more ar...
Ting eat less ar...
Kat slp more ar...
*hugs to all.... =)

AND OH MY GOD!!!
I Over shopped today... haa
although i feel like I didnt had enough...
but... My wallet cant take it anymore..
Bought a Jacket at Esprit... S$59.90
Boughta pair of heelsfrom Charles and Keith coz got discount 70%!!...S$10.90
Bought 7 tops from Giordano... 2 days ago bought 2 also..that makes it 9.. total abt S$70 bucks..
Bought 3 hairbands from minitoons...S$6
Paid for Cab Fare... S$10...
Treat my brother lunch... $10...
Bought curler, wet tissue from Watsons... S$10...

My brother askedme curiously when we arrived at parkway...
"Jie, U drank Hot chocolate b4?"
i said "no.. but i think it taste like hot milo"
He roll his eyes... say im dumb...
So I brought him to Delifrance and there he bought the HOT CHOCOLATE...
Happily he took it and drank it..
He look at me and gave me a cramp face...
I say how? he say.. like hot milo...
he start cursing and swearing coz he spent $4 for a small cup of milo..
I took over and had a sip..
den i told him...
"Milo taste better..."
HAHAHAHAHA... Who ask him...

OH Some announcement to make...
Jacklin is BROKE...
BooHoo...

No comments: