Saturday, September 23, 2006

Went down to Queens and IKEA to shop todae...
Saw a wedding on the way there...
I hear a big sigh in my heart...
*pout*

CJ's too early...
He's too hungry too...
So he went to snack at Mac...
And after which I start stuffing food to him...
Grow FAT...
So i'll look thinner muahaha...

Bought a New Balance shoe at 95 bucks...
Actual Px was $139.. k la huh?
He bought a BB shoe at 89 bucks...
unable to bargain though...
stupid uncle... >.<

Went IKEA after which to shop!
bought a lamp fer myself coz My room's so dark...
Have to on all 5 lights in my room for clear view of web cam...
so hope this lamp can do all the work...
CJ wanted a PC table...
and a desk chair...
But didn't find a gd one with gd px...
So he bought nothing...

Went to eat meatball and pasta...
Stuff him wit food food food...
He's bloated and he can't move!
*muahaha*

B4 leaving I went toilet...
And so coincidentally I met Vicky...
So"qiao" can...
She's with her BF..
the Joseph look alike...*touch chin*
but i still think Joseph more handsome..
*woops* sry Vicky!! >.<

Get a car and dun gimme ride huh??
ok lor fine...
I take bus dun take ur car..
*humph!*

Broke

No comments: