Listening to David's "你爱我还是他" now...
My bro is heart broken...
I don't know how to comfort him...
I went thru the same ol' thing...
Perhaps the best way of comforting is not to say anything at all..
well thats for me...
Just cry cry cry under my blanket till..
eye sores...
Tears dried...
Heart numb...
Feel sad for him...
But thats life...
its either U hurt people or people hurt u...
Sad?well again I shall say.. THATS LIFE..
Hope after this he'll grow up...
I've grown up alot too..
thanks to Guoyi...
I've see thru many meanings in life from this relationship...
For me I've NV hate him..
At most ill feel disaapointed in him for treating me that way...
Perhaps thats the same case for my bro too...
No hatred... Only disappointment..
Why...
Coz the love we have for our love one is too deep...
Why am I tearing now...
ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment