Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Busy day today...
Coz I made myself busy...
So that I can't think of any OTHER things...
Thanks again Mr C.J.
who can be sweeter than u ;)

Drank your choco drink as my dinner...
But I would prefer strawberry la muahaha...

Left office at 9 with Joseph...
Reached Paya Lebar at around 930pm?
den we chat chat chat...
wah.. so many to talk...
talk till 1030+??
He's a Farnie guy...
Taught me alot too...
Both of them are farnie...

C.J. says I stead with Joseph.
Joseph ask me to consider C.J.
LoL...
I would prefer them as frenz...
Good Buddy FrEnZ~*

C.J. bought me a card...
hp prepaid card...
free!!!
muackz*
yes im miss gian beng...
:D

Just finished Talkin to C.J. on the phone...
fer eh...2 hrs...
chatted in msn for 3 hrs...
haa..
i found someone to rot on the phone..
how nice =)

Ling

No comments: