Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This is from Carebear/Anonymous TagBoard.

jac
8:12 AM Aug 2, 2006 IP 156:2
Or i'm your 'friend' coz u can venge ur anger on me? unknowingly? [delete]

jac
8:12 AM Aug 2, 2006 IP 156:2
I dun need that. you had your fair share? So people attacked you and you have to venge it on me? What is it? So I assume I'm not your friend?
'nic
1:15 AM Aug 2, 2006 IP 21:154
u can go to [link] to see how ppl deal with it.

'nic
1:15 AM Aug 2, 2006 IP 21:154
i had my fair share anyway.

'nic
1:14 AM Aug 2, 2006 IP 21:154
precisely! u think i wld be so stupid if i wanna comment behind ur back? that's all for u. If u hav a blog, be prepared to accept negative comments.

jac
7:00 PM Aug 1, 2006 IP 156:2
I noe i saw allof them. THANKS

'nic
2:59 AM Aug 1, 2006 IP 20:95
no la. don't think so much. I tagged ur blog jus now anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Nic, I'm prepared to receive NEGATIVE comments. But I NV expected it will from Someone I called Friend.

No comments: