Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jusr reached school... Its raining heavily...

Morning ard 8am woke up by Milky's Barking... Went to sayang her... den look into the sky... is it white? or is it grey... I don't know... Guoyi start school today... should I call him what time his school is? I want.. But there's this fear that's stopping me... My calls and smses will irritate him...
I stared at my phone for 1/2 hr.. i pressed the numbers... until the 7th number... I'll press the cancel button... Most of my sms for him... I didn't send too... Its all save as draft... wat a joke.. an I the only gal in this world who get this kinda treatment... am I the only gal in this universe whom he detest... But I did called... twice... no answer... must be sleeping... so I start packing up for meeting... phone range 10 minutes later... Its him...Happy... yet afraid to pick up...

He agreed to send me to his school... den I'll go to school from there..
He reached my house at ard 11am... and darn it started raining elephants and donkeys...
We still left for school...thru'out the journey, I din dare to hug him.. so I actually hold on to the box behind me.. abit dumb yeah? until 3/4 of the journey.. I tried hugging him... and I dun wan let go! lol...

After exiting AYE... He's supposed to turn left to go his school... but he turn right...And thats to My amaze... He insist on sending me to school coz its raining... sweet ar? I'm happy for that alrdy... When reach SIM... I asked him what time he ends today.. asked if he wanna go hme together... He said ends at 4... but He wanna stay longer.. I know he dun wanna meet so frequent... I should feel blessed enough that he's willing to send me today... I dun "gian" the ride... I just wanna be with him.. finding chance u noe? grab all the chance that I can since there aint much left behind... chances are rare... so I've gotta cherished them...

So he left... I stood in the rain till I can't see his bike.. that explained my wet hair when I reach school.. haa.. dun scold me dumb... even If I am..

Ling..


No comments: