I decided to asked Nicholas Lim personally...
------------------------------------------------------------
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
why? why are u doing this to me?
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
I treat you as friend, and you hurt me
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
I tot of sharing woes with you
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
and you backstabbed me
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
do wat? i'm not backstabbing. My concept of a friend is, as long as i dun like ur attitude, i'll tell u it's wrong. The anony and the carebear thing was to spite u since u hated ppl who dun use their real name.
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
and i'm telling u now, u're being too emotional
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
so I treat u as fren
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
and u do things to spite me?
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
nobody says tt they dun like you
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
u did say
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
the anony and carebear
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
was to spite u
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
The anony and the carebear thing was to spite u since u hated ppl who dun use their real name. ?
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
i din even mention abt that
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
pls know tt tag board ppl can put any names they want to
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
doens't mean they dun understand u
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
or watsoever
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
i din even mention abt i hate people using their unknown identity after u leave ur msg
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
so? u assume i dun like?
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
mayb they dun wanna hurt u too much by telling u in the face
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
U are hurting me even more by by scolding me on one hand and consoling me on another
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
u did reply the tag
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
i'm different. I dun like to b a hypocrite when i dun like
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
u are though
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
i tell u i dun like
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
no matter what I treated u as fren yet u dothis kinda things to me. So i suppose u nv treat me as one b4
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:U only made use of me
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:how sad can that be
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
i never made used of anyone and it's up to u to believe
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
You show so clearly in the post of who u really are, people sees them sees u so clearly. I shan't say who. But, you know what u did, and if you think its right of what you've done.
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
my conscience is clear
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
up to u to say
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
I have nothing to say, it just speaks of your character and upbringing
懂得珍惜是可贵 所以我那么地珍惜你 says:
of course you conscience is clear,I wonder even if u have any
-nic charller 1109100720062910 ™ OOXXooxxOXOXooXX says:
and.. i forbid u to go further
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Oh! He blocked me, coz according to my classmates He's still online.
You Nv made use of me? Asking me to help u sign up lines coz you underage? what are you even thinkin of? And Read the order of the post carefully, You Nicholas Lim ('nic)tagged as Anonymous and Carebear first, den i commented on no unknown identity. So your excuses don't count.
And seriously speaking, perhaps ur command of english is too strong? I don't understand u at some point.. perhaps its sentence structure or.. incomplete sentence. u seemed nervous. Seriously, I dunno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment