Sunday, August 20, 2006

For Once... I dun feel Lagged... wakaka... Everytime people always say I'm auntie nv stay in trend... but for once... for once... I'm ten thousand step b4 others in this... wakaka...

I started watching Korea Variety show last yr July... which is X-Men and Love Letter... Darn funny!!! There's many chiobus and yandaos... which I can assue you they aren'tdefinitely not ah lians and ah bengs.. and Who are they? H.O.T., SHINWA, 东方神奇, and SUPER JUNIORS, some funny characters like MC Liu, KAnd Hu Dong, Mr 1000, Chicken Shin Jin Huat, Handsome Hunk Jin Zhong Guo, for the girls their names are too hard to spell.. so aye.. forget it....

And recently... I found some of my classmates falling for these boy bands...happie... Just happie that I'm not lagged behind.. Oh btw I'm still watching those Hilariously funny enriching destressig variety shows... Damn I should really show it to Jack Neo... His shows are horrendous... I cant even force myself to laugh at his jokes...

Anyway I'm happy with my life now my dear frenz.. Dun be worry ya?? Hol's comin soon we havta catch up with each other!!! Havta go spa with my dearest POLLY... meet and and chit chat with my dearest PIGGIES... most imptly.. I WANNA earn $$$... so broke... ar...
although钱不是万能的,但没有它确是万万不能的.. sad right?? *Blehz*

No comments: