Monday, February 06, 2006

Last night was horrible, in fact I felt horrible.
He called me, but he sound pissed
Den ya the conversation was off coz
We dunno how to continue the talk

Saw him at msn
So I asked him
That is it just that I can't make him happy
When he's feeling down
Can I like Help u?

He replied NO
"I stress over my studies,
You can't help me"
Fine, I can't help you
But do you have to be so cold towards me?

Den he went offline
Without saying gdbye
*pissed*
So I sms him and asked
Are you avoiding me?
He didn't reply

½ hr later I am in an exploding mode
I start assuming things
To prevent myself from exploding
I called him
I asked him why, why & why
For going off without saying gd bye
For not replying my msg
He only said
"I studying, dun disturb me"
So I said sorry and hung up the phone

Went to slp, but of course
A bad slp i had

Had a bad dream
And it felt so damn real
I dreamt that waking up the next morning unable to contact him
When calling his hp I heard:
"The no. u have called is..."
Den I called his house
A guy pick up
Which is doubly strange
Den he told me that you and ur mum migrate to England
Some of ur relative even told me u passed away
I became so lost
Asked the address from ur relative
Den used all my savings and bought a ticket to England
But i didn't find him

Den i wake up...
=S wat a stupid bad ARGH dream...
*bLeHz*
woke up crying...
sigh...

===LingYi===
For God sake just let it be a dream...

No comments: