Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm too in love with u... Therefore I know that I must give in to you...Everytime I ask, why u nv.... you always tell me"don't have expection from me den you'll feel better live happier..
"Perhaps it's true... but I just can't help sometimes to assume that you'll do something or buy something for me... others buy for their gf too... well perhaps u're just diff from them.. but i still love you... Heard from Polly that you, as a scorpion, even though u love someone, won't their the one you love that "I love you" i used to think that why are u so jealous over these three words... =) but not anymore... I feel the little love that u expressed towards me, reminding me to bring jacket everytime I go school coz i'm afraid of cold...reminding to bring water to school coz I always get sick from drinking not enough water...please me at times even though its my fault and not yours... you once told me that u want to die before me so that you wont get to feel lonely, and I told u that NO you can't be so selfish you have to spare a thought for me... So we come to a conclusion that you die 1 second after me, so that I can live every moment with you, and you'll have the priviledge to flirt for 1 second... haa...


===玲===

若你能在这世上活上一百年
那么我就要活上一百年
并减除一秒钟
这样一来
我便不必过没有你的一刻
...................................玲

No comments: