Sunday, February 12, 2006

finished my bbq...happy!! thanks to all who came...
thanks my mama jiejie didi and zhu meiz + ZH... chaoyi and lynette andrew and justina and xueing ah ben... jiahui weiling ah boon...Er Ge and julie (cum slpg J&J) haa and of course.. Dear dear...i noe u put in ALOT of effort for me... Love u alot alot alot... thanks... alot din come... but nvm coz so coincidental today is yuan xiao...

BBQing was tough! Esp the starting, Jo was pro la...and i think my mum got addicted at starting fire... haa...den comes the cooking part... dortz i fergot to bring my margarine lor piangz... den all my food like chaotah...haa...tink Jo was abit sad coz i keep using her knife to cut sausage..dortz..taking photo session was cute... was like snapping alot of family photos lidat haa..den oh ya.. i cannot miss this part.. Yam Seng-ing with piggiez... oh my tian, horrible no coordination.. where's our MUOQI sia... haa but was fun la.. I love my piggiez!Betrayed by Guoyi!!!! haa they gang banged me with cake lol... and i smelled creamy thruout... til now... bathed le still smell creamy..*faintz*

I dunno how to thank all u guys who came... and those who want to come but cant bcoz of yuan xiao... i thanks u guys too...I love piggies I love mummy I love dear dear...I love TPJC classmates... andgreen apple yaya cum hmm what should i call u..Wei Da de Ling Dang? Love u too =) *hUgZ * to all~~~

===LingYi===

No comments: