So many things happen lately... perhaps i'm not even aware that they happened...
heard abt things abt me... something not really good... sigh... but what can i do, misunderstandings do happens, but why it had to occur so many times in my life? Smiling at me on the surface but speaking abt me at my back... ouch... I'm hurt this time...So, who can i trust?
Huiyu's birthday comin... that means mine is approaching too... Dunno how to celebrate it... how abt in McDonald? Chalet? I'm getting old... no longer young... getting scared that my skins gonna grow more freckles and other stuffs... too lazy for skin care products... merely buy them to fill up my cupboard space... Huiyu...although u always tell me that u have no frens... somehow i feel that what u say apply to me too... juz that... I dunno perhaps what kaiboon told me last time is really true... Kaiboon...I'm hurt...perhaps if i tell u abt it u'll understand...Sigh... My frens.. 哪一个你是真心的把我当朋友?I have to clarify that I have no motive to anyone in school... I have no time for that... I'm bloody gonna be 21 years old... and i just wanna get some good grades and lead a happy life... please, 请不要误会我.
I have many things to say... but somehow i like forget what to type now... by the way... am i really that bad? Do i look that evil? I look that i live out to harm people? I have some motive?
Somebody... tell me...
I'm Hurt.
===Ling玲镒yi===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment