Friday, October 14, 2005

Suddenly i have a feeling that...Lingwan is a threat to me... although he has been calling her jiejie...but somehow...i'm not feeling good...But i dun wanna say anything...just hope that nothing will happen between them...Hmmff... Anyway today's outing to Kbox was rather pathetic... from actual number of 40, only about 7 turn up, den later at 230pm 3 more peeps join in... was rather disturbed by this event...hope i dun have to go for any others... Yi's changed...somehow...Dunno which part though...hope not his heart...

I'm starting to be afraid...afraid of the people around me... people around me that are the so called frens... i've lived for 20 years...and i only can declare to the whole world that i only got 3 frens- J, K & T. They noe who they are... people around me are showing their false side. I thought i only have to face those when i step into the society...but i have to face it now... actually earlier...its rather sad though... but ive got to accept it...

Frens that i got to noe recently...some are good...some are innocent, they may pretend to be but i dun care...juz continue pretending, some are evil...some show u false faces... i'm afraid of them...somehow... After the trip to Sabah I've seen diff type of people...and really get to noe more abt some classmates of mine...I feel sad...To some people... I'm no diff to a spare tyre...


Get Alive Jack! Wake Up! This is Life!
Gotta stay STRONG...

===LingYi===

No comments: