Now..i'm sitting on my chair and thinking back my sweet memory in Sabah... I miss Faran's alarm clock...I miss Bread Breakfast... I Miss Sabah's mosquito coil smell... miss tht fungy hip hop toilet that can't flush...miss playing Zuma...miss Fishing with Faye LyeUrn and Kamee... Miss washing clothes for people... miss Jeremish's nonsense... somehow miss his FART jokes too lol... miss playing speed with danieele.. miss blablabla... and the list goes on...
Saw Fer's blog juz now... feel that what she say is so True... Listening Chop Suey alone is damn sad la... Miss the Chop Suey Gang... i start to worry for piggy mummy piglet and other animals there...who's gonna feed them.. Are they starving now?? Sobz... I woke up today with only him by my side... no more Farands alarm clock... no more rushin to the toilet to pee... no more climbing up the steep "mountain" for our daily breakfast...No more making breakfast with our peers... This is damn sad la...
I make my dear angry... dortz... Sorry Dear! No more next time k... i delete the photos le... dun angry le k?First time he got jealous, was rather shock by his reaction. But i'm happy, coz it shows that he care, he do wants me! Hee...
I miss mY meis.. many things have happened to Kat... sorry that i cannot be there for you...SOrry that i'm so lagged behind everything...I'll miss weiwei too...
AND KAT! you better take care...
===LingYi===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment